Version 1.1 of MovieScanner was released today.
Based on some reviews, additional functionality has been added:
– Copy movie information to Clipboard (TAB separated)
– Export the entire movie list to a text file (TAB separated)
– Added Sorting options (File name, File extension, File Size, File Path)
– Quick search field clear button
– Improved playback time detection
You can download the most recent version of MovieScanner from the MovieScanner page.
Your support is very much appreciated, and can be as easy as sharing a link to my website with others, or on social media.
Support can also be done by sponsoring me, and even that can be free (e.g. shop at Amazon).
Any funds received from your support will be used for web-hosting expenses, project hardware and software, coffee, etc.
Thank you very much for those that have shown support already!
It's truly amazing to see that folks like my articles and small applications.
Please note that clicking affiliate links, like the ones from Amazon, may result in a small commission for us - which we highly appreciate as well.