Version 1.2 of MovieScanner was released today.
– Improved (Bleze) and added support additional UHDTV resolutions (480p, 720p, 1080p, 2000p, 2160p, 2540p, 4000p, 4320p)
– Corrected 12:5 notation to 2.4:1 (Bleze)
– Popup menu corrected to show “Explorer” for Windows and “Finder” for MacOS X
– Search changed to “Filter as you type” (instant change when typing characters) (Bleze)
– Audio: DCA is now displayed as DTS (Bleze)
– MacOS X: Fixed error when trying to create the database
– Windows: Fixed potential database issue, new location makes app more portable as well
You can download the most recent version of MovieScanner from the MovieScanner page.