Welcome to the Tweaking4All community forums!
When participating, please keep the Forum Rules in mind!
Topics for particular software or systems: Start your topic link with the name of the application or system.
For example “MacOS X – Your question“, or “MS Word – Your Tip or Trick“.
Please note that switching to another language when reading a post will not bring you to the same post, in Dutch, as there is most likely no translated for the post!
Windows 10 - Fix for: Open JPG/JPEG - The Remote Procedure call failed
November 7, 2016 11:35 AM
For some reason Windows 10 is not happy with the image/photo viewer ... the solution: switch back to the old windows photo viewer.
1. Click "Start", then click "Settings".
2. Click the first option - "System".
3. On the left side second from the bottom, click "Default Apps".
4. Click the name of the App under "Photo Viewer" (Should currently say "Photos").
5. Select "Windows Photo Viewer".
Close out, and now try to open a JPEG image again ...