1) Import/Export, extra space; fixed, space removed. My bad ....
2) Populate both lists, click “clear” on right list. Then click “remove” - Had run into this as well, fixed!
3) After newly opening app, not adhering to format selected in last session. - todo.
4) Rename file to name it already has. Use windows API MoveFileW instead?- todo. Do I understand this right? I could check if newname=oldname and only rename if needed.
I'm developing using Lazarus Pascal ... in case you were wondering . It allows me to develop for multiple platforms at once.
Not quite sure what you meant with (it's early in the morning here haha, need more coffee):
1. Using the new “history” dropdown for shows, add 4 diff episodes – one from each show
2. Add one local folder with 4 shows single episodes to match
Now, upon the new popup for ffprobe, when it completes probing, it has incorrectly changed the left list of 4 episodes from 4 shows to actually read as the same 4 unique ep names, but now all from the last single SHOW name selected. So instead of: Show1.pilot part 1 Show2.super cool episode After the probe, it reads: Show1.pilot part 1 Show1.super cool episode .