Page 1 of 1
Forum

Welcome to the Tweaking4All community forums!
When participating, please keep the Forum Rules in mind!

Topics for particular software or systems: Start your topic link with the name of the application or system.
For example “MacOS X – Your question“, or “MS Word – Your Tip or Trick“.

Please note that switching to another language when reading a post will not bring you to the same post, in Dutch, as there is most likely no translated for the post!





Rename My TV Series...
 
Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Rename My TV Series 2.0.10 b8 - "Something went VERY wrong here"  

  RSS

kilimar
(@kilimar)
Eminent Member
Joined: 2 months ago
Posts: 27
May 28, 2020 4:23 AM  

For that particular show, I get the error below.

 

 

Rename My TV Series (2.0.10 (Build 8))
OS: Windows (64 bit), Windows 10.0, i386 (32 bit application)


ReplyQuote
Hans
 Hans
(@hans)
Noble Member Admin
Joined: 7 years ago
Posts: 1373
May 28, 2020 4:40 AM  

Hi Kilimar,

Thanks for reporting - excellent done with the complete info and screenshot! 👍 

I have tested this with the latest 2.1.1 beta (you can find them here).
In that version I do not get this issue, so none of the observations below happen with the new version:
It looks like you got the show from TVDB, but the show details are blank ... this is already weird. In the new version this remains blank as well, but no episodes are listed either. The version from The MovieDB (supported in the new version) shows the episodes correctly.

The fact that we do not see info from TVDB means there is something fishy going on with the TVDB API and the data we (do not) receive.
This is a reason why I've added TMDB and TVMaze as alternative data sources.


ReplyQuote
Share: