Page 1 of 1

Fonts Hard To Read On RMTS

Fonts Hard To Read On RMTS

Welcome to the Tweaking4All community forums!
When participating, please keep the Forum Rules in mind!

Topics for particular software or systems: Start your topic link with the name of the application or system.
Examples: "MacOS X - Your question", "MS Word - Your Tip or Trick".

Please note that switching to another language when reading a post will not work!
Posts will not have a translated counterpart.

RSS Feed

Home Forums Video & Movies Video Fonts Hard To Read On RMTS

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

MrGrimm
    Participant

hoping you might have a idea where i can go to edia the fonts for your program, and others that have the issue mentioned in the linked thread. thanks

https://forum.deluge-torrent.org/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=55398&p=229923#p229923

hans
    Keymaster

Hi MrGrimm,

I’m on vacation right now, but I’ll add it to my list of “things to do when I get back” 

I may have to come back to you, so I can try to mimic your settings. Looking at the screenshot: this is horrible to read and there is something off with the font height as well. This needs to be fixed.

MrGrimm
    Participant

i’m thinking it’s some setting i’m not seeing in the plasma desktop. in the one fonts settings i i kept the default font “nano sans” and just made them all 11pt and bold. the difference in dolphin was and is night and day. i honestly don’t thibk this is anything to do with rmts internal settings. i believe this is something i’m not seeing in plasma or something under plasma’s hood. i just wanted to cover my bases just in case i’m wrong. now that said i hope you’re enjoying your vacation. and as always rmts is still a great program. take care.

hans
    Keymaster

No worries.

Well, I haven’t used Plasma, as ar as I know. So I’d have to get familiar with that.
    I do know that detecting certain things (like colors) is not very consistent under the different Windows managers.
    I also know that Lazarus Pascal (the development tool I use) targets GTK.

I’d be happy to test though! Anything to make RMTV more solid / easier to use 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.